Critical Perspectives on Education and Skills in Eastern Africa on Basic and Post-Basic Levels
This issue examines a wide range of concerns relating to development in Eastern Africa. Topics under discussion include skills development, the Education for All (EFA) commitment and advocacy, and aim to provide provide food for thought when analysing current trends. This issue also seeks to integrate concrete examples to provide clearer insights from countries such as Tanzania, Uganda and Kenya.
- Quantity-Quality Trade-Offs After Access to UPE
- Perspectives From Outside East Africa
- Life-Skills or Work-Related Skills?
- Skills Development in East Africa
- Are ERNESA and ENWACA on Track? Networking in SSA