Education and Development in the Post-2015 Landscapes
This issue represents many of the different interest groups concerned with the case for education and training post-2015. They cover early childhood, adult literacy, life-long learning, rights to education, non-instrumental approaches to learning, disabilities education, skills development, good teaching, and higher education, - to mention just a few. They also represent a wide geographical spread and include countries in Latin America and Africa as well as India and China.
- The Bigger Picture: Post-2015 and International Contexts
- A South Asian Angle
- South American Perspectives
- Not Another External Development Agenda for Africa
- A Detailed Look at Education and Skills in the Current Post-2015 Proposals
- Futures of Development Assistance
Selected articles from this issue have been translated into Arabic by the Ministry of Higher Education of the Sultanate of Oman.